Welcome to the Smart Art Business Podcast hosted by art business coach Rachel Wilkins. The Smart Art Business Podcast aims to help visual artists and creative entrepreneurs grow and sustain a successful business. Featuring tangible advice and inspiring interviews with artists and industry experts, you will learn how to brand, market, and sell your art the smart way.
In this episode, Rachel Wilkins dives into the idea behind the NFT project by Burnt Banksy, the new perspective it brings for art collectors looking to make investments and how to build trust on the platforms in use. The discussion centres around ClubHouse as a platform where conversations and the actual selling of NFTs is taking place, how in future this may be integrated and marketed offline effectively.
In this episode we discuss:
- The idea behind the project and how to build trust around the concept of selling NFT’s
- Trusted sources of NFT information for newbies
- The new perspective it brings for art collectors
- How involvement of big names that may affect individuals looking to make investments
- Integration between the community, the actual selling of the artwork and effectiveness of NFTs marketing offline
- Ways to get noticed and contribute to conversations around NFTs on Clubhouse
Burnt Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/BurntBanksy
Rachel Wilkins Website: http://www.smartartbiz.com/
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Have you subscribed to our podcast yet? If not, we encourage you to do that today. Don’t miss an episode that could potentially be the tipping point for your art business.
If you are feeling inspired, we would be super grateful if you would leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Share with us what your favorite part of this episode is, or your favorite part of the podcast in general. Your review will help others find our podcast, help us understand more about you, and how we can further help you on your journey. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” Thank you!
We hope you find this episode packed with value and resources that help you with your art business. We wish you ongoing success.