Welcome to the Smart Art Business Podcast hosted by art business coach Rachel Wilkins. The Smart Art Business Podcast aims to help visual artists and creative entrepreneurs grow and sustain a successful business. Featuring tangible advice and inspiring interviews with artists and industry experts, you will learn how to brand, market, and sell your art the smart way.
In this episode Rachel Wilkins hosts Kabrina Budwell as she unpacks the tools and strategies used to win the marketing game and how artists can better position themselves in front of the ideal clients. Kabrina emphasizes on the importance of consistently giving value while maintaining a human contact with clients and content planning.
In this episode we discuss:
- The email and social media marketing journey
- How artists can better position themselves in front of the ideal clients
- Advantages of creating a niche when marketing to specific audience
- Ways to maintain a human contact with clients
- Importance of consistently giving value and getting the lead magnet right through systems usage
- The benefits of planning ahead for your content
- How to separate ordinary fans from potential clients
Kabrina Budwell’s Website:https://www.kabrinabudwell.com
Rachel Wilkins Website: http://www.smartartbiz.com/
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Have you subscribed to our podcast yet? If not, we encourage you to do that today. Don’t miss an episode that could potentially be the tipping point for your art business.
If you are feeling inspired, we would be super grateful if you would leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Share with us what your favorite part of this episode is, or your favorite part of the podcast in general. Your review will help others find our podcast, help us understand more about you, and how we can further help you on your journey. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” Thank you!
We hope you find this episode packed with value and resources that help you with your art business. We wish you ongoing success.